Education: BA in Latin American and latino Studies/ Sociology (UC Santa Cruz) and MA in Political Science (San Francisco State University)
Member of Kidango Board Since: 2017
Reasons for Joining Kidango Board:
- Belief in everyone having quality early learning opportunity for a strong start
- Grow capacity to support parent engagement and leadership in early learning
- Support innovative and disruptive strategies to increase opportunities for low-income communities of color
- Support the strong Kidango vision from community, staff and management team.
- Cultivating self-esteem and a can-do attitude in young children to change the world for the better.