– AA major in Early Childhood Studies (Ohlone College Fremont, CA)
– BA major in Sociology (Kerala University, India)
Reasons for Joining Kidango Board:
– As a retired employee of Kidango after serving 31 years, it’s my pleasure and honor to join the Board to continue my passion for supporting Kidango’s quality care and early learning for all children.
– Supported by the current studies and research, I strongly believe that by providing equal opportunities to access quality care and early learning to all children will raise the bar for the best academic achievements for our future generation. It’s exciting to be a part of this diverse and highly dedicated team to work jointly towards the same goal to achieve further success for Kidango.
– I would like to offer my support to the wellness and morale of all staff, the backbone of Kidango in order to maintain the quality of care and early learning, and also to promote community involvement and parent participation as an integral part of Kidango’s operational services.